Want to join our leading team?
Do you enjoy being part of a Structural and Civil Engineering team who is involved in interesting projects? Are you committed to sustainability and lean design? Have you got enthusiasm and experience for Building Information Modelling?
We are a Structural and Civil Engineering design consultancy with teams based in the UK, Poland and Vietnam. With experience spanning all construction engineering sectors and state-of-the-art Building Information Modelling capabilities, we deliver independent, comprehensive advice to our clients. We believe the company attributes and ethos provides a customer focused and sustainable design solution.
Are you a Revit-BIM whizz?
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Revit-BIM Technician to join our design team within the Birmingham office. With an involvement in a variety of projects, this is a great chance to further your career within an ambitious, creative and dynamic company.
We are looking for someone with several years’ experience within structural/civil engineering who has:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in civil engineering
- Experience in the preparation of structural drawing and BIM models
- Understanding of basic engineering principles
- The ability to undertake high quality models /drawings /information that have been checked to a high standard
- AutoCAD and Revit experience is essential (at least 2+ years Revit Structures)
- Previous experience of working in 3D essential
- Experience of BIM and application to building structures
- Experience of detailing in structural steelwork and concrete
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively
Exciting package and opportunities
In return for your skills and enthusiasm we will provide a highly competitive salary and offer training and experience to enable the individual to develop and grow with the company.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-driven and forward thinking with the ability to work under their own initiative and with the enthusiasm to want to be a part of a growing and innovative company.
Although you will be based in our Birmingham office we offer hybrid working to all our team, helping to provide the flexibility that gives a good work/life balance.
In return for your skills and enthusiasm we will provide a competitive salary, up to 100 hours training per year, 25 days annual leave per year, 5% matched pension, Life Insurance, High Street discounts and other benefits.
Design2e is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Don’t delay – apply today
To apply send an email with CV and covering letter, explaining why you would be the right candidate, to Janet Tyson at email@example.com.
Please note – no agencies.