We have extensive experience of the specific requirements of retail and mixed-use developments. Our service methodology is wholly focused upon providing value to our client whilst acknowledging the perspective of the end-user.
We support the architect and master planner, advising the design team on all engineering aspects of the development including:
- Provision of transport assessments and travel plans.
- Flood Risk Assessment and Strategic Drainage Design
- Utilities Assessment and Supply Negotiation
- Input and technical support to Section 106/278/38 agreements
- Environmental Impact Support
- Earthworks design and modelling analysis.
- Geometric Highways, Hardstanding & Drainage Design including the use of Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SuDS) and overland flow modelling.
- Highways and planning authority negotiations and approvals
- Site Infrastructure appraisals
- Site Investigations and Contamination studies
- Remediation Statements